Imperium Suite Navona Major sights Rome Airports
HOW TO REACH IMPERIUM SUITE NAVONA
· from Fiumicino airport, located 35 Km far from Rome west side, you can get to the Imperium Suite Navona:
· by Special Train Leonardo Express
The “Leonardo Express” train leaves every day from Fiumicino Airport station every 30 minutes and it stops at the Termini Railway Station without no mid-journey stops.
· from Ciampino airport, located 25 km from the east side of Rome, you can get to the Imperium Suite Navona:
· by COTRAL bus + Train (Railway Station of Ciampino)
Outside the Arrivals Hall there are Acotral Buses for the Ciampino Railway Station. From the Railway Station there are trains for Roma-Termini Railway Station every 15 minutes.
· by COTRAL bus + Subway
Outside the Arrivals Hall there are Acotral Buses for for “Anagnina” subway station. Once arrived to the Subway Anagnina (Line A), you take direction Battistini and get off at Termini Railway Station.
· from Termini railway station, located about 2 km from the Town House Suites, you can get to the Imperium Suite Navona:
· by Bus (ATAC)
Outside Termini Station there is a big ATAC Buses parking. You can take bus n. 64.
· The nearest subway stop is Colosseo (line B), located about 1,5 Km from the Imperium Suites Navona or Barberini (line A), located 2 km from the Town House Suites.